Wee White Bag
Access to free sanitary products in South Ayrshire.
South Ayrshire Community Planning Partnership is supporting the Scottish Government's commitment of aiming to increase the number and range of places where free sanitary products are available for anyone who menstruates.
Funding has been made available for the purchase and supply of a range of products and these are available from a range of locations in South Ayrshire including schools, council services and third sector organisations.
Sanitary products available from (either wee white bag or via accessible toilets):
- All South Ayrshire Libraries and mobile library (a range of reusable products are also available at libraries and the mobile library)
- All customer service centres and Housing offices
- All our activity centres, swimming pools and The Quay Zone
- Some Public conveniences
- All our community centres, John Pollock Centre, Ayr Town Hall, Maybole Town Hall, Troon Walker and Concert Hall.
- Other locations:
- Monkton Village Hall
- Montgomerie Hall, Dundonald
- McCosh Hall, Kirkmichael
- Carrick Opportunities, Girvan
- Glendoune Association
- Carrick Centre, Maybole
- McKechnie Institute
- Dam Park Stadium
- South Ayrshire Life
- Book 'n' Bun
- Ayr Job Centre
- The Ark
- Tsukure (High Street, Ayr)
- Ayrshire Women's Hub (Alloway Street, Ayr)
- Morrisons, Ayr (Customer Toilets)
- Morrisons, Troon (Customer Toilets)
- Boots Pharmacy Troon (Academy Street, Troon)
- Newton Primary School Foodbank
- Dunlop Newsagents, Girvan
- Health Visiting Teams (Barassie Street Clinic, Troon, Ayr North Health Centre and Maybole Health Centre)
- Cherry Tree Nursery, Ayr
- Goudies, 6-10 Whitehall, Maybole
- Inconvenience Store, Newmarket Street, Ayr (a range of reusable products are also available here)
Help yourself to some free products from public accessible toilets or take a 'wee white bag' (which will provide you with a small supply of sanitary products).
For further information or to become a distribution location please email firstname.lastname@example.org.