Out of school childcare
Affordable, quality out of school childcare for children aged 3 - 14 years in South Ayrshire.
Find South Ayrshire Council Childcare Services on social media.
For further information and advice on local childcare provision, please visit the Childcare and Recreation Information Service (CARIS) website.
On Thursday 30th of July the Scottish Government published updated guidance on the safe re-opening of school-aged childcare services. These services are key to supporting parents in returning to work and study.
In order to ensure that staff and children are given time to settle in and adjust to new routines and health measures it is our intention that South Ayrshire Council Out of School Care Services will resume on Monday 17th August 2020.
Health and safety measures remain key to operating during the pandemic therefore there will be some changes to how Out of School Care services operate. View the frequently asked questions for more information.
Bookings and registrations for Out of School Care Services at Muirhead, Mossblown, Symington and Dundonald are now open. To register and book a place please complete a booking form. This should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings will be processed on a first come first serve basis. Please note that two working days are required to process new bookings.
Coylton Out of School Club will not be in operation when schools return. As an alternative, parents/carers who used this service previously can find information on local childcare services online.
We aim to respond to your booking request within two working days. Please note invoices will be issued electronically via email and payment should be made using our online payment system. Payment of registration charge and first four weeks of sessions must be paid in advance.
Our team look forward to welcoming children back to our services.
Please note that from August 17th some Care Club venues will change;
- Dundonald Care Club: Dundonald Activity Centre - Tel: 01292 612029 / 07772944225
- Mossblown Care Club will operate from Annbank Primary School - Tel: 01292 612029 / 07971120465
- Muirhead Care Club will operate from Struthers Primary School- Tel: 01292 612029 / 07970871749
- Symington Care Club: Symington Community Hall - Tel: 01292 612029 / 07971120463
- Coylton Care Club: remains temporarily closed
Please note additional information regarding these changes will be shared in due course and remain under review.
Care club forms
Care club prices
|Care Club||Locations||Operating times||Cost per session|
|Coylton Care Club||Coylton Activity Centre||Currently closed|
|Dundonald Care Club||Dundonald Activity Centre||3pm - 5.40pm*||£7.50 per child|
|Muirhead Care Club||Muirhead Activity Centre||3pm - 5.40pm*||£7.50 per child|
|Mossblown Care Club||Mossblown Activity Centre||3pm - 5.40pm*||£7.50 per child|
|Symington Care Club||Symington Community Hall||3pm - 5.40pm*||£7.50 per child|
* Please note last pick-up is currently 5.40pm and will be reviewed regularly.
An annual registration fee of £10 per family:
- Registration fee will be added to initial invoice which must be paid prior to first session of the new term
- Failure to register and pay registration fee on time may result in your child's placement being delayed
- New service users will register at point of service
Invoices will be provided via email - please ensure you provide up to date details for this.
Online payment how-to guide
- You will be provided with an email directly from the Play Leader of the care club and this should be paid within 4 weeks of being issued. Failure to pay by the set date will impact on future bookings
- Use our online pay portal
- Click the link above
- Scroll down to Schools, early learning and childcare
- Select the care club your child attends
- Input the requested information
- you will find your reference code on your invoice
- Please check your reference code as this may have changed since previously using the club
- Push continue to insert payment details