Community Planning Partnership
Community Planning is based on the simple idea that if we all work more effectively together then public services will improve for those who use them.
Community Planning should start with the service providers, for example the Council, NHS and Police, engaging with local communities and service users to find out what their needs are and then jointly agree priorities. The next stage is to jointly design local services to meet these identified priorities and ensure that they are delivered effectively.
Community Planning Partnership Board
The Community Planning Board is the executive and decision making body of South Ayrshire Community Planning Partnership (CPP) and is chaired by the Leader of the Council, Councillor Douglas Campbell. It makes decisions on priorities, strategic outcomes and objectives for the CPP and has responsibility for the delivery of the South Ayrshire Single Outcome Agreement.
- Directs and oversees community planning activity
- Partners meet twice a year to review performance and decide on future work as well as create Performance and Accountability Reviews (PARs)
- Partners and council staff can present upcoming areas of work to Elected Members.
View the agendas, minutes and papers for the Board meetings.
Children's Services Plan 2020 - 2023
What will the plan mean for our young people?
- Give you the best start in life - making South Ayrshire the best place to grow up
- You will be treated equally no matter your background
- Children and young people who are looked after or leaving care will be supported to be the best they can be
- Opportunities to be healthy ... both mentally and physically
- Your voice will be heard
Child Poverty Action Plan
Wee White Bag (Access to free sanitary products)
South Ayrshire Community Planning Partnership is supporting the Scottish Government's commitment of aiming to increase the number and range of places where free sanitary products are available for anyone who menstruates.
Contact Community Planning
Tel: 0300 123 0900
- Monday - Thursday 8.45am to 4.45pm
- Friday 8.45am to 4pm
Closed on public holidays.