South Ayrshire Council's Licensing Board is responsible for regulating the sale of alcohol to the public, and certain gambling activities. View the Licensing Board members.
It does this by issuing Alcohol Licences and Betting and Gaming licences and permits.
Please see the relevant policy and statement of principles.
- Annual Functions and Financial Report 2019/20
- Annual Functions and Financial Report 2018/19
- Annual Functions and Financial Report 2017/18
- Annual Financial Report 2016/17
- Statement of Licensing Policy
- Licensing Board Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
- Classes of Information
- Scheme of Delegation
Liquor licensing registers