Car Parks, Parking and Travel
Parking for Key Workers
In line with Government advice, Ayrshire Roads Alliance has implemented a virtual parking permit scheme for key workers (as defined by Government) who are based, or work in and around, town centres within South Ayrshire.
Permits are available at no cost for use in any Council car park, other than those that are temporarily closed*, or on street designated parking bays.
To apply for a permit, please complete the application form below, and include a covering statement from your line manager or employer in support of the application.
*You can view a full list of current car park closures below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Beach Front Car Parks
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic our priority is to keep the public and our employees safe. Therefore, following police advice, we will temporarily close beachfront car parks in Ayr, Troon and Prestwick from Tuesday 7 April 2020. The car parks which will be affected are:
- Cromwell Road Car Park, Cromwell Road, Ayr
- Charlotte Street Car Park, Charlotte Street, Ayr
- Blackburn Car Park, Seafield Road, Ayr
- Greenan Beach Car Park, Greenan Road, Ayr
- Queens Terrace Car Park, Queens Terrace Lane, Ayr
- South Beach (North) Car Park, South Beach, Troon
- South Beach (South) Car Park, South Beach, Troon
- Port Ranald Drive, Troon
- Beach Road Car Parks, Beach Road, Troon
- North Esplanade Car Park, Links Road, Prestwick
- Grangemuir Road Car Park, Prestwick
- Maidens Car Park, Maidens Road
For the most current information on public transport, please visit Traveline Scotland.