South Ayrshire Lifeline
South Ayrshire Lifeline is available to support elderly and vulnerable people in South Ayrshire. The freephone telephone service is available Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm on 0800 432 0510. They offer:
- Shopping, delivery of food and other essential items across South Ayrshire for those who are elderly or vulnerable. This service has a minimum £5 order value, and they can only accept card payment over the telephone. Orders can be placed between 9am and 5pm Monday to Sunday using the free phone number below.
- Hearing Aid Battery Supply - these can be ordered and posted free of charge between the above times.
- Prescription Pick Up & Delivery - this service is for those who do not get prescriptions delivered already, and is available only for those who are elderly or vulnerable.
- Telephone Befriending for those who may be feeling lonely or isolated. The customer will be matched with a suitable volunteer and will receive a regular call form their volunteer
- Signposting - the team will be able to signpost customers to the most appropriate service.
South Ayrshire Lifelife's website offers information on local essential resources currently available, including support lines, and businesses that can deliver.
Tel: 0800 432 0510 (Monday-Sunday 9am-5pm)
If you have a sensory impairment you can contact them:
Text: 07936 073557 or
South Ayrshire Lifeline Support services are co-ordinated in conjunction with our third sector and South Ayrshire Health & Social Care Partnerships.