Sport and Leisure
From Monday 6 April, we are offering free live fitness classes with our Citadel Fitness Team.
Please ensure you've got enough space to complete the exercises, consider any injuries before exercising and only complete what you're comfortable with. Remember to stop for a drink whenever necessary and most importantly, enjoy the class!
|Monday||6pm||Aerobics with Fiona|
|Tuesday||1pm||HIIT with Alex|
Pilates with Steph
Legs, bums and tums with Fiona
|Thursday||6pm||HIIT with Blair|
|Friday||1pm||Pilates with Steph|
You can access the classes by following the steps below:
- Go to your App Store;
- Download the 'Zoom Cloud Meetings' application;
- Follow the directions to sign up
- We will provide a code on our Facebook page 30 minutes before each class begins to allow you to take part.
More information is available here:
Our Learn 2 Swim, Dive and Gymnastics coaches are also working hard to bring you some fun and creative ideas to enjoy at home, which you can view here.
Free On-Demand Access to Digital Coach
We've also partnered with Life Fitness to give you FREE access to Digital Coach - Workouts of the Day. You can access the on-demand workouts here.
Sport and leisure memberships
All class and gym memberships will be suspended with immediate effect. All direct debit payments will be frozen until services resume. This means that no further payments will be taken from your bank account, until we notify you otherwise, and your class space / membership level will be secured to come back to when the facilities re-open and our programmes restart.
Top up customers do not require to take any action. All credits will remain on your account to be used when service resume.
Important update about our Golf Courses, parks and play areas
On 23 March 2020, the UK Government advised that people should only leave their homes for one of four reasons:
- Shopping for basic necessities such as food and medicine. Shopping trips should be as infrequent as possible;
- One form of exercise a day such as a run, walk, or cycle. This should be done alone or only with people you live with;
- Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person. This includes moving children under the age of 18 between their parents' homes, where applicable. Key workers or those with children identified as vulnerable can continue to take their children to school;
- Travelling to and from work, but only where work absolutely cannot be done from home.
To support this, gatherings in public of more than two people (who do not live together) have been prohibited, and premises such as playgrounds and outdoor gyms have been ordered to close.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our priority, and following this guidance, we have closed all of our Golf Courses, parks and play areas until further notice.
In order to stop the spread of the virus it is absolutely critical that you adhere to Government guidance.
We understand that this is a very challenging time for everyone and we appreciate your support. Please check this page regularly for updates.