Sport and Leisure
From Monday 6 April, we are offering free live fitness classes with our Citadel Fitness Team.
Please ensure you've got enough space to complete the exercises, consider any injuries before exercising and only complete what you're comfortable with. Remember to stop for a drink whenever necessary and most importantly, enjoy the class!
|Monday||6pm||Aerobics with Fiona|
|Tuesday||1pm||HIIT with Alex|
Pilates with Steph
Legs, bums and tums with Fiona
|Thursday||6pm||HIIT with Blair|
|Friday||1pm||Pilates with Steph|
You can access the classes by following the steps below:
- Go to your App Store;
- Download the 'Zoom Cloud Meetings' application;
- Follow the directions to sign up
- We will provide a code on our Facebook page 30 minutes before each class begins to allow you to take part.
More information is available here:
Our Learn 2 Swim, Dive and Gymnastics coaches are also working hard to bring you some fun and creative ideas to enjoy at home, which you can view here.
Free On-Demand Access to Digital Coach
We've also partnered with Life Fitness to give you FREE access to Digital Coach - Workouts of the Day. You can access the on-demand workouts here.
Sport and leisure memberships
All class and gym memberships will be suspended with immediate effect. All direct debit payments will be frozen until services resume. This means that no further payments will be taken from your bank account, until we notify you otherwise, and your class space / membership level will be secured to come back to when the facilities re-open and our programmes restart.
Top up customers do not require to take any action. All credits will remain on your account to be used when service resume.
Play Parks and Outdoor Gyms
From 29 June, our play parks and outdoor gyms reopened.
We know this will be great news for many of you with young children, but please help us to keep you safe by following this guidance when accessing play areas and outdoor gyms:
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before leaving home (or use an alcohol gel if it's not possible to wash your hands);
- Bring hand sanitiser or disinfectant wipes with you, and use regularly;
- Sanitise your hands before going home;
- Maintain physical distancing at all times;
- Be considerate of other users:
- Give people space;
- Don't overcrowd play equipment;
- Don't stay on one item for too long - let everyone have a turn.
Girvan Tennis Courts
The tennis courts, located at Troweir Road in Girvan, will be open for community use between 9am and 5pm daily From Wednesday 10 June. Staff will be on hand to open/close and wipe down courts each day. Our priority is to keep our staff and customers safe. You can help us do this by following this guidance when using the courts:
- Keep to a maximum of 2 people per court (unless doubles pair are both from the same household);
- Only handle your own racket and (marked) tennis balls;
- 1 to 1 coaching is permitted (no more than 1 household per day);
- Avoid changing ends, or change at opposite sides of the net;
- Maintain physical distancing (2 metres) at all times;
- Follow public health guidelines for hygiene;
- Do not play if you have COVID-19 symptoms, or are self isolating.